Home > Resources
Need resources and tools about grantmaking?
- Are you looking for information on the Canadian foundation sector? Go to Canadian Foundation Facts.
- Are you looking for resources and tools on grantmaking? Go to the Resource Library.
- Are you looking for information on what’s happening in Canadian philanthropy? Go to the President’s blog.
- Are you looking for stories and profiles of Canadian foundations and grantmakers in action? Go to Profiles in Philanthropy.
- Are you looking for collaborators and funders with shared interests? Go to Funder Affinity Groups.
- Are you looking for other philanthropic organizations and information sources? Go to About Philanthropy.
The information we receive from PFC helps us stay up-to-date on the latest developments in philanthropy and connected to important work across the country. We count on PFC for thoughtful, well-informed analysis of the issues which affect our sector. Michelle Clarke, Executive Director, The Burns Memorial Fund